Bleach: Age of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Age of Darkness

A Bleach Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Site is officially open. You are only allowed one rogue character. All others must join an Org.
Staff
Poll
Most active topics
Kidou List
Quincy Powers Abilities & Combat
Bliss
Ageon
Top posters
Parius Chitose (127)
Bounto Dolls & Powers I_vote_lcapBounto Dolls & Powers I_voting_barBounto Dolls & Powers I_vote_rcap 
Ageon (2)
Bounto Dolls & Powers I_vote_lcapBounto Dolls & Powers I_voting_barBounto Dolls & Powers I_vote_rcap 
sugerbliss (2)
Yuen (1)
Latest topics
» Kano
Bounto Dolls & Powers EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:37 pm by Parius Chitose

» Naruto Mirage
Bounto Dolls & Powers EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:35 pm by Yuen

» The Kamen no Nokemono/The Masked Outcasts
Bounto Dolls & Powers EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:17 pm by Parius Chitose

» Hollow Hierarchy
Bounto Dolls & Powers EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:14 pm by Parius Chitose

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Bounto Dolls & Powers EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:09 pm by Parius Chitose

» The Organization
Bounto Dolls & Powers EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:07 pm by Parius Chitose

» Story (WIP)
Bounto Dolls & Powers EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:40 am by Parius Chitose

» Ageon
Bounto Dolls & Powers EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:08 pm by sugerbliss

» Bliss
Bounto Dolls & Powers EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:07 pm by Ageon

Affiliates
Our Affiliates Bleach: Rise of a new Era
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Bounto Dolls & Powers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parius Chitose
Owner
Parius Chitose

Bounto Dolls & Powers Empty
PostSubject: Bounto Dolls & Powers   Bounto Dolls & Powers EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:30 am

The Bounts' inability to age is a product of how they survive: consuming Human, Shinigami, Hollows and Quincy souls which potentially increases their abilities. This also seems to make them infertile, as only one Bount, Yoshino Sōma, had the ability to reproduce out of the entire species. Normally, Bounts consume human souls that have already died.

Dolls

Bounts, being created as variations on a Shinigami soul, have similar powers to Shinigami. The foremost of these powers is the Bount doll, a familiar equivalent to the Shinigami's Zanpakutō. Like a Zanpakutō, a doll is its creator's power given physical form. Also like a Zanpakutō, a doll's personality is much like its creator's, though the dolls seem to have more personality variation than the Zanpakutō spirits seen thus far.

The main difference between a doll and a Zanpakutō is how they operate. Unlike a Zanpakutō, whose personality is generally dormant except when the Shinigami wishes to speak to them, a doll's personality is always dominant. Dolls are self-sufficient when released, though they can easily be resealed. The Bounts' ability to control their doll is largely based on their individual power and relationship with the doll. Moreover, if either the doll or its Bount partner sustains severe damage in a battle, the Bount may lose control over his doll, depending on the amount of damage dealt. If a doll is injured, it will simply return itself to its sealed state. However, should its master be injured, the doll may go berserk and kill its master, as Ugaki and Mabashi's dolls did. A doll may also kill a Bount who is not powerful enough to contain it, as was the case with Cain. Bounts with a genuine bond with their dolls can transgress this (but only if their interaction goes well beyond that of between master and slave), however, as shown by Yoshino's doll's loyalty towards his master to the point where he refused to leave her side to fulfill her final wish: for her to be merged with him.

Like a Zanpakutō, dolls are generally sealed into an object and released as necessary (Gō Koga's doll, for example, is sealed into a metal sphere but Hiddan doll is merged with him by his special abilities). The object varies greatly from person to person and is often an expression of the doll's abilities. In order to call upon a Bount's doll, the phrase "Zeige Dich" is said, which is a German phrase meaning "Show yourself."
Back to top Go down
https://bleachageofdarkness.rpg-board.net

Bounto Dolls & Powers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Age of Darkness :: Character Design :: Character Information :: Bounto-
Jump to: